Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, healthy tuna salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Tuna Salad is amongst the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. When you are the one who is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Packed with flavorful Greek-inspired ingredients like heart-healthy Kalamata olives and tangy feta cheese, this tuna salad is packed with proteins and low on carbs. When buying canned tuna, choose the fish packed in water instead of oil to avoid extra fat and calories. Top spinach with about half the tuna salad.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You could have Healthy Tuna Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Tuna Salad
- Get 1 bunch of Arugula.
- You need 200 grams of canned tuna.
- You need 5 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Make ready 1 of salt.
Healthy Tuna Salad detailed
- Wash the arugula, peel the cucumber and slice it in thin leaves, cut the cherry tomatoes in halfs.
- Add arugula, cucumber and cherry tomatoes in bowl and then add tuna.
- In another bowl mix balsamic vinegar, mustard, oil and salt then add to the salad.
- Mix well all together and you are done!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy tuna salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!