Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy cilantro lime tuna salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Cilantro Lime Tuna Salad is probably the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people over the internet. For anyone who is the individual that wants the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Drain water from tuna and add to a medium sized bowl. Add chopped cucumber, tomatoes, cilantro, and seasonings. Squeeze lime juice from entire lime over the tuna salad.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Healthy Cilantro Lime Tuna Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Cilantro Lime Tuna Salad
- It's 1 can of tuna fish in water (drained).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cucumber (chopped).
- It's 1/4 cup of grape tomatoes (sliced in half).
- Take 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, black pepper and salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of dill.
- It's 1 of small lime.
Step by step to make Healthy Cilantro Lime Tuna Salad
- Drain water from tuna and add to a medium sized bowl..
- Add chopped cucumber, tomatoes, cilantro, and seasonings. Mix to combine well..
- Squeeze lime juice from entire lime over the tuna salad. Mix well and refrigerate for 30 minutes. This allows the salad to soak up the lime juice for more flavor and its best served cold. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy cilantro lime tuna salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!