Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, healthy sandwich . One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Sandwich is probably the favorite food menus that are being sought by a lot of people from the internet. Should you be the individual who is looking to get the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Fresh Veggie Pockets One summer I worked at a health food store that sold sandwiches. We were close to a college campus, so I made lots of these fresh-filled pitas for the students. Crunchy with crisp vegetables and nutty sunflower kernels.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Healthy Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Sandwich
- Get 2 slices of brown bread .
- Get 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take 1/2 tsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded beef Chilli.
- Make ready 1 of leave of iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare of Mixed pickle.
- You need of Sprinkle the oregano.
- Take of Sprinkle the black pepper powder.
Step by step to make Healthy Sandwich
- Take a Bread slices spread the mayonnaise, hot sauce in both sides..
- 1 used multi grain brown bread .
- Set the iceberg lettuce, shredded beef Chilli, sprinkle the oregano and black pepper powder..
- Take some pickle and spread them on the sandwich. Now place the second bread slice on top to make a sandwich and cut it into half..
- Healthy and Delicious Sandwich is ready to serve with french fries and ketchup .
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!