Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy avagado canapes chaat. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Avagado canapes chaat has become the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people over the internet. If you're the individual that wants the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
This dish is perfect for chaat lovers and who wants to eat healthy. The Homemade Canape Papdi Chaat Recipe is a very exciting and fun way to eat chaat that is loaded with all the healthy ingredients like sprouts. The canape chaat makes a great inclusion in your late evening "chaat party".
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You may have Healthy Avagado canapes chaat using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Avagado canapes chaat
- Prepare 5-10 of Baked canapes.
- Make ready 1 cup of Sprouted sprouts.
- Take 1 of ripe mashed avagado.
- Take 1 of medium onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato finly chopped.
- Make ready 1 of cucumber finely chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of coriander finely chopped.
- It's 1 of small capsicum finely chopped.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of amchur(dry mango powder).
- Get 2 tbsp of sev.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Peri peri.
- You need 1 of medium size carrot finely chopped.
Steps to make Healthy Avagado canapes chaat
- Firstly take the avagado and remove the seed and take out the pulp.
- Now mash the pulp with fork or even can smash in food processor.
- Once done shift it into a glass bowl.
- And add finely chopped vegEtables(carrot,onion,tomato,capsicum,cucumbercoriander).
- Mix vegetables very well and add sprouts.
- Now add salt, chilli powder, anchor, black pepper powder and mix well.
- Now our stuffing for our canapes is ready.
- Now take the baked canapes and take a spoonful of stuffing and fill in the canapes.
- Now once all canapes are filled at top garnish again with some raw veggies.
- Now sprinkle some Peri Peri on top.
- And also sprinkle some sev and serve our healthy and tasty non fried canapes chat is ready....
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy avagado canapes chaat recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!