Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, healthy avocado & chicken salad.. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy avocado & chicken salad. is just about the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people in the internet. For anyone who is the individual who wants the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
They're also rich in folate, which can boost your mood! And, of course, the avocado pairing makes it taste infinitely better than it already does. Avocado & Garbanzo Bean Quinoa Salad This delicious quinoa avocado salad is high in protein and holds well in the fridge for a few days.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can easily cook Healthy avocado & chicken salad. using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy avocado & chicken salad.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- You need 1 large of chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 3 of cherry tomatoes.
- Get 1 of white, black and red pepper mix.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
Instructions to make Healthy avocado & chicken salad.
- Peel and cut the avocado in medium size pieces. Add the lime juice and mix gently..
- Cut the chicken breats in stripes and cook on a griddle (without oil or butter of any kind). Once is half cooked sprinkle salt and pepper..
- Wash the avocado to get rid of the lime taste and put in on a plate as a base. Sprinkle some salt. Put fhe chicken on top. Cut the cerry tomatoes in half and add..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy avocado & chicken salad. recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!