Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, go healthy with tuna!!. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Go healthy with TUNA!! is probably the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people over the internet. Should you be the one that needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Asian Tuna Bites with Dijon Dipping Sauce Quick, easy and fresh with big, bold and bright flavors, this healthy dish is a snap to make and beautiful to serve. Let's start with a classic: the warmest, gooiest tuna sandwich you can make at home with a can of tuna. It's got red onions, green olives, jarred pesto, tomatoes, and capers.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Go healthy with TUNA!! using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Go healthy with TUNA!!
- Take 1 can of Tuna.
- Take of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- You need 2 small of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of cucumbers.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1/2 of red pepper.
- You need 1/2 of yellow pepper.
- You need of red cabbage.
- You need cup of broccoli.
Go healthy with TUNA!! detailed
- chop lettuce in a meduim size and spread it on your plate..
- Then Chop each of cucumber, tomatoes, carrot, red cabbage, broccoli and all the peppers on the lettuce..
- Put Tuna on the mixture and put on whatever spices you like espcially Paprika and chilly pepper. Enjoy your healthy meal .
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food go healthy with tuna!! recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!