Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, moist and healthy poached chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Moist and Healthy Poached Chicken is just about the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people from the internet. In case you are the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Add chicken, garlic, shallot, bay leaf, thyme, and the salt to a medium pot. Place the pot over medium heat and heat until the liquid comes to a low simmer. This will take a few minutes.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You may have Moist and Healthy Poached Chicken using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Moist and Healthy Poached Chicken
- Take 2 of Chicken breasts.
- It's 4 of pieces Chicken tenders.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- Prepare 4 slice of ☆Ginger.
- Take 1 clove of ☆Garlic.
- Take 3 slice of ☆Lemon.
- You need 1 of Lettuce or looseleaf lettuce.
- Take 1 of Egoma leaves (similar to shiso leaves).
- Take of Ssamjang sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Miso.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of each Sesame seeds, sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Green onions (finely chopped).
Step by step to make Moist and Healthy Poached Chicken
- Put the chicken and the ★ ingredients in a resealable plastic bag, and massage the chicken lightly over the bag so that the salt and sugar are rubbed into it. The sugar will make the chicken glossy..
- Leave the chicken to marinate overnight, or up to 2 days, in the refrigerator. Once you get to this point, just cook the chicken when it's convenient for you..
- Tips for poaching the chicken: Use a large pan that retains heat well, with a lid. Take the chicken out of the refrigerator in advance to have it close to room temperature..
- Add the ginger, garlic and lemon with the chicken to the pan. Add the water and the chicken together to the pan and start heating..
- If you let the chicken simmer it will get dried out! Once the water comes to a boil, turn the heat off right away, cover with a lid and leave the pan until it's cooled down..
- You can eat the chicken right away, or rest it overnight in the refrigerator and just slice and eat the next day if you're busy. The easiest thing to do is to slice the chicken while it's cold and to microwave..
- In our house we like to eat it the Korean way with ssamjang sauce, wrapped up with vegetables! Or you can use it for bang bang chicken too..
- Shred up any leftovers and store in the refrigerator. Add to salads the next day or serve with lots of chopped green onion and ponzu sauce..
- This is the poaching liquid for 2 chicken breasts. Chill it in the refrigerator overnight and the fat can be removed easily. If you use chicken thighs, there will be more fat ..
- Julienne some silken tofu and add it with lots of vegetables and mushrooms to the poaching liquid and cook. Add some beaten egg to finish, and you'll have a delicious soup..
- Season with salt or soy sauce, or in any way you like. Add a little pepper. If you add dadaegi and lemon juice, you'll have an Asian fusion soup..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food moist and healthy poached chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!