Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy japanese-style potato salad without mayonnaise for bento. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Japanese-Style Potato Salad Without Mayonnaise For Bento is one of the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people from the internet. In case you are the one that is looking for the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
If you don't have a food processor, mash as finely as you can with a fork or your hands. Cover and cool in the refrigerator. This potato salad is delicious even without the tofu 'mayo'.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Healthy Japanese-Style Potato Salad Without Mayonnaise For Bento using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Japanese-Style Potato Salad Without Mayonnaise For Bento
- Take 2 medium of Potatoes (new potatoes if you have them).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Shio-konbu (I use low-sodium).
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆Vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of ☆Milk (soy milk).
- You need of Mix together:.
- You need 1 tsp of ＊Miso.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ＊Milk (soy milk).
- You need of To finish:.
- Make ready 1 of lots Ground sesame seeds.
Healthy Japanese-Style Potato Salad Without Mayonnaise For Bento detail by detail
- Heat the potatoes whole in the microwave for 5 minutes at 600 W. If you want to peel the potatoes, you can do it after warming them. I like to eat the skins though..
- Add the ＊ ingredients to a plastic bag and completely combine the ingredients while rubbing them together I find this to be the quickest and most effective method for mixing..
- Once the potato is soft enough to be pierced all the way through with a fork, mash them ♪ While they're still hot, add the ☆ vinegar and ☆ milk and mix..
- Add the miso mixture from Step 2 into the potato mixture from Step 3 and combine well Mix in plenty of ground sesame seeds and season with salt and pepper to finish..
- I try to come up with recipes that are good for your beauty and use healthy ingredients such as shio-koji, black vinegar, shio-konbu, kiriboshi daikon, lotus root, nagaimo yam, avocado, tomato, okra, celery, and yakitamago omelettes Take look at my other creations!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy japanese-style potato salad without mayonnaise for bento recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!