Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, healthy japanese leek and salted kombu seaweed salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Japanese Leek and Salted Kombu Seaweed Salad is one of the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. For anyone who is the individual that wants the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Seaweed comes in many forms, and is used extensively in Japanese cuisine Most of us are familiar with the pressed sheets of nori that are wrapped around sushi, and kombu, the dark green algae that is simmered to make classic dashi broth Japanese groceries have a dizzying array of salt-packed specialty varieties, but many supermarkets and health-food stores sell packages of dried seaweed, which. You can use a ready assembled sea vegetable salad, or use a combination of wakame and hijiki seaweed. Simply place in a bowl of water for twenty minutes.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You may cook Healthy Japanese Leek and Salted Kombu Seaweed Salad using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Japanese Leek and Salted Kombu Seaweed Salad
- Get 1 stalk of The white part of a Japanese leek (you can add the green part if you'd like).
- You need 1 pinch of Shio-kombu.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Ponzu (or mentsuyu).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Make ready 1 of Sesame seeds (for topping).
Healthy Japanese Leek and Salted Kombu Seaweed Salad comprehensive
- Cut the leek into 5 cm long pieces, then finely shred lengthwise. Blanch in boiling water for 5 seconds to remove the harsh flavor and make them easier to eat..
- Drain the leek, mix with the other ingredients and it's done..
- If you're using the green part of the leek too, shred it finely as with the white part and blanch in boiling water for 10 seconds..
- Add a soft-poached egg and this leek salad to udon noodles with a splash of ponzu sauce for a refreshing and delicious dish!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy japanese leek and salted kombu seaweed salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!