Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, easy healthy green smoothie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Healthy Green Smoothie is just about the favorite food menus that are being sought by a lot of people over the internet. If you are the one who is looking for the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Recipes grounded in avocado, spinach and kale are some of the healthiest around, and chefs and foodies have done a great job of masking veggie flavors using natural sweeteners like honey and maca. The combination of kale and avocado makes this healthy smoothie recipe extra green. High in anti-oxidants, fiber, protein, and vitamin C, this smoothie is both tasty and healthy!
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Easy Healthy Green Smoothie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Healthy Green Smoothie
- Make ready 1/2 of avocado.
- Make ready Handful of baby spring mix salad.
- Get 1 cup of pineapple (frozen or fresh).
- Take of 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of or more water.
- Make ready of Squeezing 1/4 slices of lemon (I used mayor lemon, it's so juicy about 1 tbsp).
Easy Healthy Green Smoothie in depth
- Put all the ingredients in the blender mug. Blend it until smooth. Transfer in to a tall glass or smoothie jar. Enjoy it immediately..
- Health of body and mind is a great blessing..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy healthy green smoothie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!