Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, healthy quinoa salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Quinoa Salad is amongst the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people from the internet. Should you be the individual who is looking for the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
This salad is jam-packed with heart-healthy ingredients--whole grains (quinoa), legumes (soy-based tofu) and plenty of vegetables. Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Quinoa is a grain that has almost no flavor, but the spices add zest.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You could have Healthy Quinoa Salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Quinoa Salad
- Take 1 cup of quinoa.
- Take 2 cup of water to boil.
- Get 2 of beef bullion cube.
- Prepare 2 of tomato.
- You need 2 cup of purple onion, diced.
- You need 2 of cucumbers.
- It's 1/3 cup of lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 of parsley, for garnish.
- Make ready 1 of garlic sea salt to taste.
- You need 1 of pepper, to taste.
Healthy Quinoa Salad comprehensive
- Dice onion, cucumber and tomato.
- Bring water, bullion cube and quinoa to a boil..
- Finely chop parsley while waiting..
- When ingredients come to a boil, cover, reduce heat and let simmer for 15 min. Or until quinoa is semi-transparent and moisture is almost gone.
- Turn off heat and add tomatoes, parsley, cucumber and onion.
- Drizzle lemon juice onto quinoa mixture.
- Add garlic salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve with a slice of grilled toast or chips if you'd like.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food healthy quinoa salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!