Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy sandwich. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Sandwich is among the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people from the internet. Should you be the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Apple slices, Swiss cheese, cucumber and turkey are layered between slices of nutritious multi-grain bread. One caveat, though: you might need a fork and knife for this one. And definitely a handful of napkins.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You might cook Healthy Sandwich using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Sandwich
- It's 2 slices of brown bread.
- Make ready 1 medium sized of onion.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 pieces of baby corn.
- Get 2 medium sized of mushrooms.
- Get 1 of Lettuce leaf.
- Make ready As required of Punjabi tadka mayonnaise or any spread.
- Get As per taste of Salt.
- Get As required of Oregano.
- Make ready as required of Chilli flakes.
Instructions to make Healthy Sandwich
- Take bread slices of brown bread, on both slices spread mayonnaise smoothly..
- Now place few onions, baby corns, mushrooms,bell pepper on it.and then sprinkle pinch of oregano, chilli flakes and top of it place lettuce leaf now cover it with 2nd piece of bread slice..
- Healthy sandwich is ready to eat..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food healthy sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!