Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, healthy fruit salad . It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy fruit Salad is amongst the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people from the internet. When you are the one who is seeking the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Inspired by the classic mojito cocktail, this festive and healthy fruit salad gets zing from rum, lime and mint. The optional piment d'Espelette--a sweet, spicy ground pepper from the Basque region of France--adds a hint of heat that's a nice contrast to the sweet fruit. Look for this spice at specialty stores, well-stocked markets or online.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You could have Healthy fruit Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy fruit Salad
- Prepare 3 of Apple(Medium).
- Take 3 of Mengo(Medium).
- Take 5 of Banana.
- Get 2 of Peach(Medium).
- Take 1 of Grapes(Cup).
- Take of #Seasoning.
- Take Pinch of Salt(Raw optional).
- Prepare Pinch of Black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Chat masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It's 1/2 Tbls of sugar or juice (tin).
Healthy fruit Salad detailed
- Wash your hand cover your head say BismiAllah and droud shareef.
- Wash all fruits then take a bowl cut all fruits in small dice.
- Now prepare seasoning take lamon juice add salt black pepper chat masala and sugar mix well then add in fruits.
- At the end add 1Tbls juice and mix it very well...keep in fridge for chilled....after chilled serve it with meal or after meal it's upto you.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy fruit salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!