Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy veggie salad. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Veggie Salad has become the favorite food menus that are being sought by a lot of people from the internet. If you're the one that is looking to get the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
The extra dressing is delicious served with grilled vegetables. Mediterranean Bulgur Salad Whether it's nutritioin or taste you're after, it doesn't get any better than this. Bulgur, beans, tomatoes, pine nuts and olive oil team up in this vegetarian main dish salad. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin Bagged salad and slaw blends are great shortcut ingredients for adding variety without needing to wash and chop lots of different vegetables.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Healthy Veggie Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Veggie Salad
- Make ready 1/4 cup of red and yellow bell pepper, sliced thin and cooked.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of asparagus, chopped and cooked.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of onion "fries".
- Make ready 2 tbsp of grated carrots.
- It's 2 tbsp of purple cabbage.
- Take 4 tbsp of dressing of your choice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped chicken, cooked.
Healthy Veggie Salad comprehensive
- Place salad leaves on plate.
- I have a bell peppers, asparagus, carrots, and purple cabbage on top.
- Please onion "fries" on top.
- Place salad dressing on top.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food healthy veggie salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!