Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my healthy lunch bowl . It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My healthy Lunch Bowl is one of the favorite food menus that are being sought by a lot of people through the internet. For anyone who is the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Healthy lunch recipes to fuel you all afternoon long, including rice bowls, vegetarian, chicken and beef bowl options. Let's get you out of it! You guys are loving these healthy meal prep lunch ideas, and today I'm rounding up some healthy make ahead lunch bowl.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have My healthy Lunch Bowl using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My healthy Lunch Bowl
- Take 2 tbls of diced grilled Chicken.
- Make ready 1 handful of rocket lettuce.
- Make ready 1 of tiny boiled new potato sliced.
- Make ready 1 of tiny Red Potato sliced.
- Make ready 1 tbls of loose Corn.
- It's 2 of this mixed beans.
- Prepare 1 tbls of shredded cabbage.
- Make ready 1/2 of small yellow pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbls of Philidelphia soft cheese or any soft cheese.
- It's 1 slice of lime halved.
My healthy Lunch Bowl detail by detail
- Arrange it all into a bowl.
- Add some seasoning and the slices of lemon.
- Serve chilled it's so lovely this combination..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my healthy lunch bowl recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!