Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, healthy veggie juice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Veggie juice is just about the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people through the internet. Should you be the individual that wants the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
The sweetness of carrot juice combines well with other commonly juiced vegetables and fruits, such as citrus fruits, ginger, and beets. Summary Carrots are rich in vitamin A, biotin, and potassium. Healthy veggie juices help in treating many serious health conditions like diabetes, PCOS, obesity, irregular periods, high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You may have Healthy Veggie juice using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Veggie juice
- Get 100 gms of spinach.
- You need 50 gms of carrot.
- Make ready 50 gms of cucumber.
- Take 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Make ready 1 of lemon.
- It's As per taste of Salt.
- You need 2 cups of Water.
Healthy Veggie juice step by step
- Take a mixer jar and add spinach, cucumber, garlic, green chilli, lemon, salt, water and grind it to a fine paste..
- Then strain the pulp with the help of strainer, then pour it in a glass and serve chilled..
- Enjoy this amazing drink with family and friends..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food healthy veggie juice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!