Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, palak tikki | healthy high protein snack. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack is amongst the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people people from the internet. If you're the one that needs the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
healthy high protein snack is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You may have Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Palak Tikki | healthy high protein snack
- Get 1 cup of spinach leaves, blanched.
- It's 2 of medium potatoes, boiled and grated.
- Get 6 of brown bread slices.
- Take 2 of green chili chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of boiled corn.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- It's 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare as required of Tomato ketchup.
- Make ready A few of iceberg lettuce leaves.
- Take 2-3 of cheese slices.
- Get 2 tsp of pomegranate.
- Place a small cutter over bread slices and cut small rounds..
- With the left out and remaining bread make breadcrumbs by grinding in a mixer..
- Grind the spinach in a grinder and put it into a bowl..
- In a mixing bowl add spinach, grated potato, breadcrumbs, corn, salt as per taste, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, and chat masala and mix with hand..
- Shape the mixture into small round tikkies..
- Heat a pan and roast the pieces of bread without adding oil..
- Now Heat oil and Place the Tikki on the pan and shallow-fry it, once tikkies are fried switch off the flame..
- Cut lettuce leaves and cheese into small squares. Line up the bread roundels on the table, Place a drop of tomato ketchup on each and top it with a piece of, Tikki, lettuce leaves, and cheese one by one..
- Take one toothpick and insert the corn and pomegranate and pierce a toothpick through all the layers..
- Our palak tikki is ready.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food palak tikki | healthy high protein snack recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!