Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, healthy sandwich. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Sandwich is one of the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people throughout the internet. For anyone who is the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Apple slices, Swiss cheese, cucumber and turkey are layered between slices of nutritious multi-grain bread. The first boosts brain function; the second is great for heart health. Tuna and avocado also happen to taste delicious together, along with pickled onion, roasted almonds, and briny, pea-green Castelvetrano olives.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You could have Healthy Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Sandwich
- Make ready 2 of Brown Bread slice.
- It's 1 of Chicken pattie.
- Make ready 1/2 of cucumber.
- Get 1/2 of tomato.
- Make ready leaves of Salad.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cheese spread.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Healthy Sandwich
- I use frozen chicken pattie. Fried in oil till golden from both sides.
- Cut brown bread slice in 1/2. Spread cream cheese on slices. Place salad leaves,cucumber & tomato slices.cut patty in half and place over salad.
- Cover the other slice and press together and warm up in pan for couples of minute.start morning with healthy diet..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food healthy sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!