Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, healthy potato salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Potato Salad is probably the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people throughout the internet. If you're the one who is seeking the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
In this healthy potato salad recipe, a white-wine vinaigrette dresses the potatoes, tomatoes, feta and olives. Waxy potatoes, such as red and yellow, make the best potato salad because they hold their shape when cooked. Keep the potato skins on for more fiber and potassium.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You may cook Healthy Potato Salad using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Potato Salad
- Get 800 g of Small new potatoes.
- Get of Red onion thinly sliced.
- It's 1 Tbs of fresh chopped Dill.
- Make ready 1 Tbs of fresh chopped Basil.
- You need 1 Tbs of fresh chopped Parsley.
- Make ready of Dressing:.
- Take 3/4 Cup of Natural yogurt.
- Get 3 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Milk.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Wholegrain mustard.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of White wine vinegar.
- Make ready 1/2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh chopped chives.
- It's 1/2 Tsp of Garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 Tsp of Onion powder.
Healthy Potato Salad step by step
- Boil the potatoes whole for around 10 minutes or until you can push a for into it. Be careful not to over cook them..
- Once ready chop them in half and add them to a bowl..
- Mix all the ingredients together for the marinade and pour over the potatoes..
- Give them a good mix and add the Red onion, Dill, Basil and Parsley. Give it a final stir and set aside in the fridge for a few hours..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food healthy potato salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!