Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, simple and nutritious! lettuce and baby sardine stir-fry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple and Nutritious! Lettuce and Baby Sardine Stir-fry is probably the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people from the internet. If you're the individual who is looking for the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook along with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
This broccoli and baby corn stir-fry especially good with really fresh broccoli from the garden or farm stand.. This easy stir-fry is a good way to use lettuce, whether excess or not. It's best to use crisp lettuce like romaine for this..
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You may have Simple and Nutritious! Lettuce and Baby Sardine Stir-fry using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple and Nutritious! Lettuce and Baby Sardine Stir-fry
- It's 4 of leaves Lettuce.
- Get 4 tbsp of Jako (semi-dried young sardines).
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1 of Red chili pepper.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
Simple and Nutritious! Lettuce and Baby Sardine Stir-fry comprehensive
- Tear the lettuce into bite-sized pieces. Mince the garlic..
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add the garlic and red chili pepper and stir-fry until aromatic, taking care not to burn them. Add the jako sardines..
- Add the lettuce, briskly stir-fry on high heat, then season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with lemon juice to taste, and serve..
- Photos updated on 4/16/13..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food simple and nutritious! lettuce and baby sardine stir-fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!