Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, healthy katori chaat. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Katori Chaat is one of the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people through the internet. For anyone who is the one who is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Once the oil is hot, add cumin seeds and asofoetida in it. Basket ChaatA Healthy way of making Katori ChaatFollow us on Instagram for De. Katori Chaat is detectable, lip-smacking and mouth-watering snack with an abundance of different flavors, textures and colors.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You might have Healthy Katori Chaat using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Katori Chaat
- It's 400 grms of Whole wheat.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need As required of Oil for frying.
- Make ready As required of Salt to season.
- You need 1 of Thinly sliced onion whole.
- Prepare 1/2 of Thinly sliced cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 of Thinly sliced Carrot.
- Take 1/2 cup of Par boiled green peas.
- Prepare As per taste of Rock salt.
- It's As per taste of Imli ki chutney for topping.
- Get As required of Bhujia for topping.
- Get As required of Minced Green Chili, optional.
- It's As required of Water.
- Take As per taste of Chaat Masala.
Steps to make Healthy Katori Chaat
- Mix salt as per taste to the Wheat flour..
- Add 2 tbsp Oil to the Wheat flour. Mix well..
- Slowly add water to the flour to make a tight dough. Set aside covered for 1/2 an hour..
- Meanwhile, chop onions, cucumber and carrots into matchsticks. And finely chop chili.
- Heat oil for frying in a karai. Till it is ready for frying..
- Roll out puris of medium thickness. Pierce them with a fork. Set aside..
- Grease the back-side of the steel bowl. Cover it with the rolled puri. Secure tightly..
- Carefully place it in hot oil with the help of tongs. Keep the flame to medium..
- Once the lower-side gets fried, the wheat bowl will get released from the steel bowl. Carefully remove the steel bowl. And fry the wheat bowl till it is golden..
- Take out from oil, drain and cool on a wire-rack..
- In a bowl mix the sliced veggies along with boiled peas, salt, bhujia, chat masala..
- Add the mixture in Fried Katori. Top with Imli ki Chutney and serve immediately..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy katori chaat recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!