Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, healthy pasta salad. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Pasta Salad is just about the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people throughout the internet. Should you be the individual that wants the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Low in fat and calories, this Italian-style dish makes a great healthy alternative to mayo-laden pasta salad. Hummus Pasta Salad This hummus pasta salad is a hearty side dish, but it could be a nice meatless main dish as well. Add the dressing while the pasta is still warm to allow the pasta to absorb some of the dressing.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly have Healthy Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Pasta Salad
- You need 1 i of Boiled whole wheat pasta/ semolina pasta.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Julienne cut of carrot, cabbage and capsicum.
- It's 4-5 tbsl of Yogurt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- It's to taste of Black pepper powder.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Healthy Pasta Salad
- First of all properly wash to all the vegetable..
- Now put to a yogurt in large bowl, then add salt, black pepper, oregano, red chili flake and vegetables and whisk all together..
- Now add boil pasta in dressing and mix it and toss together..
- Our healthy pasta salad is ready for the serve..
- Serve salad in chilled or normal temperature as your wish and enjoy it..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food healthy pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!