Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy thick and silky tofu salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Thick and Silky Tofu Salad is among the favorite food menus that are now being sought by a lot of people throughout the internet. If you're the one that is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Great recipe for Healthy Thick and Silky Tofu Salad. I created this recipe because I wanted to eat a lot without worrying about my weight. I think the dressing goes well with anything.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You might have Healthy Thick and Silky Tofu Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Thick and Silky Tofu Salad
- It's 1 block of Silken tofu.
- Get 10 of cm Yamaimo yam.
- Get 1 of Chirimen jako.
- Get 1 of packet Bonito flakes.
- Make ready 1 of Lettuce or any leafy greens.
- Take 1 of Sliced onions.
- Make ready 1 of Tomato.
- It's 1/2 of pack Daikon radish sprouts.
- It's of Dressing.
- Take 3 tbsp of Ponzu.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 3 of cm Wasabi paste.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Healthy Thick and Silky Tofu Salad
- Lightly drain the tofu, and cut into portions according to the number of people being served. If the jako sardines are dry, use as is, but if they are moist, dry-fry in a frying pan..
- Scatter the leafy greens and onions on a plate, then the tofu on top! Grate the yamaimo yam on top. Scatter the tomato, bonito flakes, daikon radish sprouts, and jako sardines on top..
- Pour the well-mixed dressing, and it's done..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy thick and silky tofu salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!