Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy sprouts. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Sprouts is probably the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people people with the internet. If you're the one that is looking for the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
That said, for the majority of healthy people, the benefits of eating raw or lightly cooked sprouts likely outweigh the risks. This vitamin is critical to healthy bone growth, proper blood clotting, and many other bodily functions. Potential Health Benefits of Sprouts Sprouts.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You might have Healthy Sprouts using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Sprouts
- Get 1 cup of boiled sprouted moong (whole green gram).
- Take 1/2 cup of black chana, boiled.
- Make ready 1 of potato, boiled.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of small cucumber.
- It's 1 tbsp of Peanuts.
- It's 1 tbsp of pomegranate.
- You need 1-2 of green chili.
- Take 1 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Make ready 1 of lemon juice.
Steps to make Healthy Sprouts
- First, sprouts the moong beans, once the moong sprouts are ready, rinse them or boil till the moong are soft..
- You can keep it as it is if you want a crunchy taste..
- To make healthy sprouts combine all the ingredients in a bowl and toss well..
- Serve healthy sprouts or serve chilled..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healthy sprouts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!