Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, healthy lettuce wraps. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Lettuce Wraps is amongst the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people from the internet. When you are the individual that is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
This fresh, crunchy wrap sandwich is brimming with vegetables, yet still delivers a satisfying amount of protein thanks to the chicken and cheese. Even when it's not lunchtime, we find ourselves craving this healthy lettuce wrap recipe. Try them for a low-carb dinner or light lunch.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You could have Healthy Lettuce Wraps using 26 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Lettuce Wraps
- You need of Pineapple Salsa -.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pineapple.
- You need 1 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- You need 2 of finely chopped green chillies.
- Take 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Make ready 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- It's of Salad -.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped cucumber.
- It's 3/4 cup of chopped tomato.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped mix bell peppers.
- It's of Filling -.
- It's 3 cup of boiled kidney beans.
- Take 1 cup of roasted corn kernels.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of finely chopped onion.
- It's 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- It's 4 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Take 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- You need 12 of lettuce leaves.
- It's 1 cup of sour cream.
Step by step to make Healthy Lettuce Wraps
- To make pineapple salsa, add all the ingredients under pineapple salsa in a bowl and give it a good stir..
- To make salad, roughly chop tomato, cucumber and mixed bell peppers and mix everything..
- To make filling, heat olive oil in a pan and add finely chopped garlic and onion to it and saute it for 2 to 3 minutes. Now add boiled kidney beans and corn to it. Add all the spices to it along with tomato sauce and give it a good stir. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on medium heat and turn off the heat..
- To make the lettuce wrap, take a lettuce leaf. Now add the filling, salad, pineapple salsa and drizzle some sourcream on top..
- Serve crunchy lettuce wrap as a side dish along with a bowl of soup. It can be even served as a light meal..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy lettuce wraps recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!