Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, snack . It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Snack is one of the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people over the internet. For anyone who is the one that needs the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke and also the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Snack definition is - a light meal : food eaten between regular meals; also : food suitable for snacking. How to use snack in a sentence. These nutrient-dense snacks can all be made at home, saving you money and a trip to the grocery store.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You may have Snack using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Snack
- It's slices of Smoked turkey.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Halloum cheese.
- Take of Any kind of cheese, you can use 3 kinds.
- Make ready of Toast, gluten free is the best.
- Prepare of Avocado oil for high heat cooking and frying.
- Prepare of Avocado oil or sesame oil.
- It's of Olive oil is very healthy for eating and baking but not frying.
- Get of Vegetables(Rocca, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and baby spanich).
- Take of bell pepper.
- Prepare the sandwich, put in it slices of smoked turkey and different kinds of cheese. You're the artist here, put the slices you like .
- Now, put some high heat oil in the frying pan, then add the sandwich, until you can see the golden color on both sides of the sandwich, and now the crispy sandwich is ready to be served with vegetables and salads. .
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food snack recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!