Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, healthy rice bowl with stir fried chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Rice Bowl with Stir Fried Chicken has become the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people through the internet. If you are the individual who is seeking the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Huge Selection of Health & Wellness Products. Save on Top Brand, Healthy & Natural Products. For the stir fried chicken, cut boneless chicken in long strips.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Healthy Rice Bowl with Stir Fried Chicken using 29 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Rice Bowl with Stir Fried Chicken
- You need 1 cup of Leftover rice (I used Jesmine rice).
- Make ready 1 of big size Carrot.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh green Beans.
- Get 1 of medium size Potato.
- You need 1 handful of green peas(I used frozen).
- Get 1 handful of sweet Corn.
- Prepare 1 of big size Cucumber.
- You need 5-6 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 5-6 of Mint leaves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Chat masala.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of crushed black peppers.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Make ready of For Salad dressing.
- Take 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vinegar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Get 2 of crushed Garlic cloves.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of For stir fried Chicken.
- Prepare 200 gm of boneless chicken pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of red Chilli powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Olive oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Step by step to make Healthy Rice Bowl with Stir Fried Chicken
- Cut carrot, potato and beans in small bite size pieces. To that add frozen peas and corn..
- In a steamer steam the chopped veggies along with green peas, frozen corn and salt. The texture of the veggies should be little cruncy. Keep aside to cool down..
- For the dressing, add in all the ingredients mentioned above for dressing in a bowl and mix well..
- Cover and keep aside for 10 minutes to enhance flavour..
- For the stir fried chicken, cut boneless chicken in long strips.Marinade with ginger garlic paste, soya sauce,lemon juice, chilli powder and salt for 15-20 minutes..
- After resting time stir fry the chicken pieces with 1 teaspoon of olive oil for about 5 minutes in high heat..
- Remove from heat. You can use prawn also in place of chicken. For vegetarian option simply leave this step..
- At the time of serving, cut cucumber,cherry tomatoes and mint leaves in small pieces..
- In a big mixing bowl, add in steam veggies, chat masala and black peppers.Mix well..
- Next add in 1 cup of cooked rice(room temperature), pieces of cucumber, tomatoes and mint leaves.Pour prepared salad dressing to the bowl and mix everything well..
- Top with some stir fried chicken pieces and serve immediately..
- Note: I used Jesmine rice as Jesmine rice gives more flavour to the salad,but you can add other variety of rice also..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food healthy rice bowl with stir fried chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!