Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, asian chopped chicken salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Asian Chopped Chicken Salad is amongst the favorite food menus that will be sought by a lot of people over the internet. If you are the one who is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. In a large bowl, combine marinade ingredients. The best Asian chopped salad ever.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can certainly have Asian Chopped Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Chopped Chicken Salad
- It's of Salad:.
- It's 1 package (16 oz) of Healthy 8 Chopped Veggie Mix (red & green cabbage, carrots, broccoli, jicama, bell peppers, radishes, celery).
- You need 6 oz of chicken breast, cooked and chopped.
- Get 1/4 c of sunflower seeds.
- Make ready 1 T of Sesame oil.
- Get 1/4 c of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1-2 of limes.
- Make ready of Asian dressing:.
- Take 3 T of rice vinegar.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get dash of black pepper.
Instructions to make Asian Chopped Chicken Salad
- In small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients..
- In large bowl, combine salad ingredients except limes..
- Cut limes and squeeze juice over salad mixture and toss..
- Pour dressing over salad, toss evenly and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food asian chopped chicken salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!