Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, very nutritious and very easy kale & cheese salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Very Nutritious and Very Easy Kale & Cheese Salad is just about the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people people with the internet. Should you be the one who needs the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Given its incredibly low calorie content, kale is among the most. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add kale and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You might have Very Nutritious and Very Easy Kale & Cheese Salad using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Very Nutritious and Very Easy Kale & Cheese Salad
- Take 6 of Kale (leaves).
- You need 1/2 of Lemon.
- Take 1 of -1 1/2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Take 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
Steps to make Very Nutritious and Very Easy Kale & Cheese Salad
- Hold the kale as shown and remove the leaves from the stalks. Rinse well. Only use the leaves..
- Squeeze the lemon..
- Combine the kale with the salt, olive oil, lemon juice, and black pepper, and rub it until it starts to wilt..
- Lastly, top with lots of Parmesan cheese and enjoy!.
- Another version: For a skin-tonifying salad, this one has some mashed avocado and tomatoes added. If using avocado, omit the cheese..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food very nutritious and very easy kale & cheese salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!