Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, healthy green salad. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy green salad is one of the favorite food menus that are now being sought by many people through the internet. When you are the individual who is looking for the recipe information, then right here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
If you're not a fan of cilantro, mix in freshly chopped basil or dill instead. An easy, yummy salad, perfect for any season, with berries, nuts, and greens. For an entree add chicken, diced apples, and diced green onions!
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You could cook Healthy green salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy green salad
- Get 1 cup of moong dal.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Make ready 1 of capsicum.
- It's 1 of raw mango.
- Take 1 of onion(optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of aamchur powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of peanuts chilli chutney.
- You need 1 tbsp of pudina chutney.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of green coriander chutney.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 4-5 of lemon drops.
- Make ready as required of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Healthy green salad
- Take some mug. Soak overnight. Add green veggies as per your choice..
- Add masalas, green chutney, pudina chutney, peanuts and chilli paste to it..
- Add salt and lemon drops. Mix it well. Sprinkle coriander leaves. serve our healthy + diet salad is ready to serve..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy green salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!