Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, a healthy lunch box. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
A Healthy Lunch Box is one of the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people with the internet. If you're the individual that is looking to get the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Give Your Kids What They Want At Lunchtime. Skip the same ol' sandwiches and upgrade to these healthy outside-the-lunch-box surprises. Your kids' faces will light up when they see that you've taken lunch to the next level, and you'll be happy knowing that they're getting a nutritious and delicious meal.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can easily cook A Healthy Lunch Box using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of A Healthy Lunch Box
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sushi rice.
- Make ready 2 cups of water.
- It's 1 splash of sushi seasoning.
- Get 1 splash of brown rice vinegar.
- It's 2 sheets of nori.
- You need 1/2 of small cucumber.
- Make ready 1 of small carrot.
- Make ready of A few strips of bell pepper.
- It's of For the salad.
- Make ready of Chopped cucumber.
- Make ready of Chopped carrot.
- Prepare of Chopped Pepper.
- It's 1 of sprinkle of furikake.
A Healthy Lunch Box detail by detail
- Wash the sushi rice under running water. Add the rice to the pan and bring the water to the boil. Reduce heat, cover with a lid and simmer for 35 minutes. Turn off the heat and allow to steam for a further 10 minutes. Season the rice and gently fluff the rice..
- Slice the veggies in to thin strips. Place a layer of rice on the sheet of Nori. Place the strips of veggies in the middle and roll. Wet the knife and slice into 2 or 4 pieces - perfect for a lunch box!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food a healthy lunch box recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!