Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy makhaana salad with fruits veggies and nuts. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Makhaana Salad with fruits veggies and nuts is just about the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people with the internet. For anyone who is the one who is seeking the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke and also the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
To Make Makhana Salad: In a bowl, add roasted Makhana and nuts, cucumber and mix well. Pour cumin seeds and chilies tadka over the Makhana and nuts mixture. Traditionally is made with puffed rice, deep fried flour crackers, sweet, sour and spicy chutneys, veggies and fruits like onions, tomatoes, cucumber, potatoes, green mango, pomegranate etc.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You could cook Healthy Makhaana Salad with fruits veggies and nuts using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Makhaana Salad with fruits veggies and nuts
- You need 1 cups of Makhana.
- Prepare 1 of small tomato chopped.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- It's 2 tbsp of cucumber chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Capsicum chopped.
- It's 1 tbsp of green coriander chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ginger finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of Pomegranate arils.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cottage cheese cubes.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of almonds.
- Make ready 3-4 of walnuts.
- Take 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/4 tsp of chat masala.
- Take 1/8 tsp of aamchur.
- Get 1/8 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted white sesame seeds.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Take 3-4 of basil leaves.
Healthy Makhaana Salad with fruits veggies and nuts detail by detail
- Dry roast Makhana..
- Get the ingredients ready..
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add almonds and walnuts. When it becomes golden add in cottage cheese and saute on high flame for 20-30 seconds. Now add capsicum and ginger and saute for another 30 seconds. Take them all aside..
- Take a mixing bowl. Add all chopped veggies and fruits in it. Add fried nuts and cottage cheese too. Add all dry masala and lemon juice. Add hand torn Basil leaves. Mix it up..
- Add MAKHANA at the time of serving. Combine well. Makhana Salad is ready..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food healthy makhaana salad with fruits veggies and nuts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!