Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, healthy chickpea salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Chickpea Salad is just about the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people in the internet. Should you be the one who is looking to get the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook along with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
The extra dressing is delicious served with grilled vegetables. Mediterranean Chickpea Salad Chopped fresh veggies add crunch to the creamy texture of chickpeas, which are a good source of protein, folate, fiber, and iron. This easy Chickpea Salad is a healthy and refreshing vegetarian salad recipe that's loaded with delicious fresh vegetables and then tossed in a zesty Mediterranean dressing.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can easily have Healthy Chickpea Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Chickpea Salad
- Take 1 can of garbanzo beans.
- Get 1/4 c of raisins.
- Take 1/4 c of sunflower seeds.
- It's 1 of celery stalk.
- You need 1/2 of a small onion.
- It's 1/4 c of mayo or plain greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 of an orange peeled and cut up.
- Prepare to taste of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- It's 2 tbs of cider vinegar.
Instructions to make Healthy Chickpea Salad
- Cut up celery, orange, and onion..
- Add together in a bowl with drained beans, raisins, seeds..
- Use remaining ingredients to make the dressing in a small bowl then mix into the rest..
- Serve over a salad or as a sandwich..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy chickpea salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!