Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy sprouts chaat. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy sprouts chaat is amongst the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people throughout the internet. In case you are the individual who wants the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Sprouts Chaat is another diabetes friendly recipe. Full of healthy proteins, carbs, vitamins and fiber this snack will keep you satiated and your doctor very happy. This colourful, tangy and spicy dish will take some planning (you have to soak the beans a day in advance to make sprouts) but its completely worth it.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You could have Healthy sprouts chaat using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy sprouts chaat
- You need 1/4 cup of sabut moong dal.
- It's 1/4 cup of moth dal.
- Take 1/4 cup of kala chana/ black chickpeas.
- Take 1/4 cup of lobiya dal( white beans).
- Get 1/4 cup of soyabean dal.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Make ready To taste of kaala namak/ black salt.
- Take 2 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped (tomato, cucumber,onion).
Step by step to make Healthy sprouts chaat
- Firstly, wash all the pulses and soaked overnight..
- The next day, filter the water in a cotton cloth in the morning and make a bundle of cloth and place it on a sieve and cover it with a plate, it will sprout in one to two days, in summer, it takes place in a day..
- After sprouting, add salt to it and let it boil. Then add salt, chilli, lemon juice. If you like tomato, onion and cucumber, then finely chop it and mix with..
- Salad is ready to serve..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food healthy sprouts chaat recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!