Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, warm leafy greens salad - super healthy & vegan!. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Warm Leafy Greens Salad - Super Healthy & Vegan! is one of the favorite food menus that are being sought by many people people from the internet. For anyone who is the individual that is seeking the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Warm Leafy Greens Salad - Super Healthy & Vegan! By Christina Chae y Here's a green salad to impress. It's everything a classy spinach salad should be, full of texture and flavor contrasts.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You could have Warm Leafy Greens Salad - Super Healthy & Vegan! using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Warm Leafy Greens Salad - Super Healthy & Vegan!
- Get 2 of large onions.
- It's 2 of medium sweet potatoes.
- It's 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Get 8 cup of leafy greens (swiss chard, bok choi, kale, spinach etc.), including stems.
Step by step to make Warm Leafy Greens Salad - Super Healthy & Vegan!
- Heat oven to 400°F. Cut onions into quarters and then into 1/4 inch slices. Slice sweet potatoes into 1/4 inch strips, then cut into rectangles. Place in large baking pan, toss with one tbs oil and spread in single layer. Bake for approximately 20 mins, until just beginning to brown..
- While veggies are baking, separate leaves from stems. Heat heavy frying pan. Cut stems into 1/2 inch strips and saute in rest of oil until tender and fragrant..
- Tear or coarsely chop leaves, add to stems and saute for another 2-3 minutes, until tender but not completely wilted..
- Transfer all vegetables to large bowl, season to taste. Best eaten warm, but leftovers can be refrigerated to enjoy later. Delicious and super healthful!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food warm leafy greens salad - super healthy & vegan! recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!