Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy potato salad with okara and hijiki seaweed. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Potato Salad with Okara and Hijiki Seaweed is one of the favorite food menus that will be sought by many people people from the internet. Should you be the individual who is looking for the recipe information, then this can be the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Blanch the vegetables and hijiki seaweed in hot water for a minute and drain in a sieve. Roast the okara in a pan. Adjust the amount of mayonnaise and shiro-dashi to your preference.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You might cook Healthy Potato Salad with Okara and Hijiki Seaweed using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Potato Salad with Okara and Hijiki Seaweed
- Take 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 100 grams of Okara.
- Take 1/3 of Carrot.
- Take 1 tbsp of Hijiki seaweed.
- You need 5 of Frozen green beans.
- It's 3 tbsp of or more Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of or more Shiro-dashi.
Step by step to make Healthy Potato Salad with Okara and Hijiki Seaweed
- Soak the hijiki seaweed in water to rehydrate. Wrap the unpeeled potatoes in plastic wrap. Microwave at 600 W for 5-6 minutes..
- Finely julienne the carrots and cut the frozen green beans into small pieces. Blanch the vegetables and hijiki seaweed in hot water for a minute and drain in a sieve..
- Roast the okara in a pan..
- Peel and mash the potatoes and combine with the ingredients from Steps 2 and 3. Season with the mayonnaise and shiro-dashi, and it's done..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy potato salad with okara and hijiki seaweed recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!