Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, healthy sprout chaat. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Sprout chaat has become the favorite food menus that are sought by many people people through the internet. When you are the one who is seeking the recipe information, then this is actually the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Boil the sprouted beans Place them in a saucepan and cover with cold water. The smaller beans take less time than the larger ones. Sprouts Chaat is another diabetes friendly recipe.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Healthy Sprout chaat using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Sprout chaat
- It's 1 cup of boiled sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Make ready 1 of chopped tomato.
- It's 1 of chopped cucumber.
- Take 2 of finally chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 of boiled potato and cut it into small pieces.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mango powder.
Healthy Sprout chaat instruction manuals
- Take a big bowl. Add sprouts and put chopped onion,tomato, cucumber, potato,green chilli in it..
- Add all spices and lemon juice..
- Mix well..
- Serve immediately and enjoy this healthy sprout chaat..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy sprout chaat recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!