Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, healthy avocado corn & tomato salad. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Avocado Corn & Tomato Salad is probably the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people from the internet. If you're the one who is looking to get the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to smoke with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Toss the avocados with the lemon juice and add them to the bowl with the corn. Add the tomatoes, red peppers, onion, jalapeno peppers and lime zest to the bowl. Cut corn kernels from the cobs.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You might cook Healthy Avocado Corn & Tomato Salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Avocado Corn & Tomato Salad
- You need 1 of Avocado chopped.
- Make ready 1 can of corn.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 10 each of cherry tomatoes quartered.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red onion diced.
- Take 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of chili or cayenne pepper.
- It's 1/2 of juice of half a lemon.
- Take 1/4 cup of cilantro chopped.
Healthy Avocado Corn & Tomato Salad detail by detail
- extras: jalapenos or bell peppers would be an excellent addition to this amazing low calorie side dish..
- Mix ingredients and enjoy... Easy, healthy (63 calories per serving) and delicious!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food healthy avocado corn & tomato salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!