Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, healthy raita. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy raita is one of the favorite food menus that have been sought by many people people throughout the internet. In case you are the one who needs the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how in order to cook together with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Healthy Low Fat Indian Raitas Healthy Low Fat Indian Raitas are made with low fat ingredients like low fat curds, low fat vegetables, ZERO sugar. These Healthy Low Fat Indian Raitas are best suited for those suffering from obesity, diabetes, weight loss and other diseases. This Indian raita (a cucumber yogurt sauce) is actually cool and refreshing—helping to mellow the spiciness in a meal and cool the palette!
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly have Healthy raita using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy raita
- It's 2 cup of curd or homemade dahi.
- It's 1 cup of boiled carrots.
- You need 1 cup of chopped finely onion.
- It's 1 cup of chopped finely cucumber.
- Take 1 cup of finally chopped radishes.
- Get 1 cup of grated and strained bottle guard.
- Get 1 teaspoon of rock salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 cup of dry roasted cumin seeds powder.
Healthy raita in depth
- Mix all the ingredients and spices into curd and add some amount of milk.
- Whisk gently dont use blender and enjoy yummy RAITA.you can add coriander leaves too.
- Stay safe stay healthy.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy raita recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!