Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, healthy sake-steamed chicken tenders with cabbage. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Sake-steamed Chicken Tenders with Cabbage is just about the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people from the internet. Should you be the individual that is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to prepare together with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Great recipe for Healthy Sake-steamed Chicken Tenders with Cabbage. I made this recipe using ingredients I had in the refrigerator. I made a small change to the recipe name.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You could have Healthy Sake-steamed Chicken Tenders with Cabbage using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Sake-steamed Chicken Tenders with Cabbage
- Take 5 of Chicken tenders.
- Make ready 1 of around 8 leaves Cabbage.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Get 1 of Salt.
- It's 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Get 1 of Sesame oil.
- You need of The sauce ingredients:.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Sesame sauce or sesame dressing.
- Take 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mirin.
- Get 1 pinch of Dried parsley.
Healthy Sake-steamed Chicken Tenders with Cabbage instructions
- Cut the cabbage into bite-sized pieces..
- Put the cabbage into a heatproof bowl and pour the sesame oil over it. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes. It will wilt a bit....
- Remove the tendons from the chicken tenders. Arrange the chicken tenders in a heatproof bowl and season with freshly ground salt and pepper. Pour the sake over it..
- Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes. It will look like this..
- Flip the chicken and microwave for 2 more minutes. Leave the plastic wrap on and let it sit for a while..
- While you're waiting, mix the ingredients for the sauce..
- Cut the chicken tenders like this..
- Spread the cabbage on a dish and top with the chicken tenders. Pour on the sauce. All done..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food healthy sake-steamed chicken tenders with cabbage recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!