Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, healthy curd sandwiches. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Curd Sandwiches is one of the favorite food menus that have been sought by a lot of people through the internet. In case you are the individual who is looking for the recipe information, then this can be a right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook combined with ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Curd Sandwich or Yogurt Sandwich or Dahi Sandwich recipe is a healthy, creamy and wholesome sandwich loaded with fresh vegetables. Cheese Curd sandwich is an easy breakfast or snack recipe and a great tiffin box recipe for both kids and adults. Eat them toasted or as it is, either way, the curd sandwich taste great!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can certainly cook Healthy Curd Sandwiches using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Curd Sandwiches
- It's 10 of bread slices.
- Take 1/2 cup of hung curd.
- Get 4 tsp of grated carrot.
- Make ready 4 tsp of grated cucumber.
- Get 4 tsp of chopped capsicum.
- You need 4 tsp of chopped onions.
- Prepare 4 tsp of grated cheese.
- Prepare 4 tsp of boiled corns.
- You need 5 tsp of Veeba spread.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and black pepper.
Instructions to make Healthy Curd Sandwiches
- Mix all the ingredients together..
- Apply Veeba spread on 1 side and mixture on other.
- Grill it or eat raw both ways it tastes yummy..
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food healthy curd sandwiches recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!