Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my salmon + salad with healthy wrap. . One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Salmon + Salad with Healthy Wrap. is probably the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by a lot of people through the internet. If you're the one that is seeking the recipe information, then this is the right website page. We convey the steps to how to cook with the ingredients needed. Do not forget to also display related videos as additional information.
Great recipe for My Salmon + Salad with Healthy Wrap. . Except for the sauce its healthy. This was quick and easy today for my friend who came for a visit.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have My Salmon + Salad with Healthy Wrap. using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Salmon + Salad with Healthy Wrap.
- Get 6 Tbls of sliced cooked Smoked Salmon.
- Get 1 of Quinoa +Chia Wrap or any other type of Wrap.
- Make ready 1 of good handful of Bistro lettuce.
- It's of Some Black pepper sprinkled on.
- You need 1 of Small Vine Tomatoe chopped.
- Prepare 1 of level tbls Red Onion diced.
- It's 1 of fish sauce I used a creamy thousand dressing. (Opt).
My Salmon + Salad with Healthy Wrap. detail by detail
- Add the Wrap to a plate and warm in the microwave for 20 seconds on high. It's easier to wrap when warmed..
- Open out on serving plate.
- Add the Salmon then the Salad, Bistro, tomato, red onion and sauce and Black pepper..
- Roll it firmly then wrap foil around it so it's easier to hold and eat. Serve and Enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my salmon + salad with healthy wrap. recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!