Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, healthy salad sandwich. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Salad Sandwich has become the favorite food menus that are increasingly being sought by many people people from the internet. Should you be the one that needs the recipe information, then here is the right website page. We convey the steps to how cooking combined with the ingredients needed. Make sure you also display related videos as additional information.
Combine all the mayo ingredients and blend with an immersion blender until smooth. Alternatively, use a blender or food processor. To assemble the sandwich, spread a generous dollop of the mayo onto each slice of bread and top with the vegetables and cheese.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can certainly have Healthy Salad Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Salad Sandwich
- Get 4-5 of Onion slices.
- Prepare 2 of brown / multigrain bread slices.
- Make ready 4-5 of Tomatoes slices.
- Prepare 4-5 tsp of Sprouts.
- You need 4-5 of cucumber slices.
- Prepare Pinch of Black salt or normal salt.
- Get Pinch of Crushed black pepper.
- It's 1-2 tsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Mixed herbs.
Healthy Salad Sandwich detail by detail
- Spread each bread slice with olive oil. (Inside).
- Layer the onion slices, tomato slices, cucumber slices, sprouts. Add pinch of salt and pepper. Sprinkle some mixed herbs. Cover with another bread slice..
- Your healthy salad sandwich is ready..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food healthy salad sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!